About Me

My photo
Welcome to Apples and Apps. In old school style, we used to bring apples to the teacher. Now bring the teacher to you. As a Mom, I'm Keeping You Up-To-Date on the Latest Educational FREE and On SALE iPhone & iPad Apps. Why educational apps? Just like you, I have kids. And although they love Angry Birds, I'd like to see them learn something as well. And no, I have absolutely NO affiliation with Apple or any of its products… although I am writing this on a MacBook.

Apr 15, 2012

Basic Math


This is an application based on the drill-and-practice instructional strategy. Similar to memorization, such a strategy presents the tasks to be completed repetitively to build up the foundation skills for more meaningful learning in the future.


This application provides exercises covering basic mathematical skills like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. The exercises are targeted for children under 12 years, and sometimes even adults, with varying degrees of difficulty depending on their age.


Basic Math - Explorer Technologies

No comments:

Post a Comment