About Me

My photo
Welcome to Apples and Apps. In old school style, we used to bring apples to the teacher. Now bring the teacher to you. As a Mom, I'm Keeping You Up-To-Date on the Latest Educational FREE and On SALE iPhone & iPad Apps. Why educational apps? Just like you, I have kids. And although they love Angry Birds, I'd like to see them learn something as well. And no, I have absolutely NO affiliation with Apple or any of its products… although I am writing this on a MacBook.

Apr 20, 2012

Play 123


PLAY123
PLAY123 for iPad is a learning application where your kids can play with all shapes, colors and numbers of their imagination, using various functions of the pad. They can throw, draw, roll, stack, turn, and more.

Forms, shades and sounds make kids play with their senses of sight, hearing and touch in such creative ways that help their imagination run freer. Kids can learn about shapes, colors and numbers autonomously as well as enjoying the time with the parents.


PLAY123 - CJ Educations

No comments:

Post a Comment