About Me

My photo
Welcome to Apples and Apps. In old school style, we used to bring apples to the teacher. Now bring the teacher to you. As a Mom, I'm Keeping You Up-To-Date on the Latest Educational FREE and On SALE iPhone & iPad Apps. Why educational apps? Just like you, I have kids. And although they love Angry Birds, I'd like to see them learn something as well. And no, I have absolutely NO affiliation with Apple or any of its products… although I am writing this on a MacBook.

Jun 22, 2012

Freaky Friday Free and On Sale Apps, 6/22 Edition


Oooo. There are so many goodies this week. I've already swiped some free ones as well as purchased some future faves.


Toy Story Showtime! went on sale. My boys are going to freak! The award-winning series The Traditional Storyteller put a number of their apps on sale. Check them out. Plus, PocketZoo with Live Animal Creatures went on sale. And if you don't think read video of penguins won't melt your kiddos heart, I don't know what will.

Looking for Freaky Friday Free apps? Magic Ink - The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, a HUGE hit, went free this week. iMathGenius stays free, as well as Puss in Boots [HD].


And for iPad lovers, Harry Pottery Film Wizardry went on sale. Plus the adorable story Builda the Re-Bicycler, went on sale as well as Simone and the Night's Monsters. Snow White for iPad remains free.


If you would like to purchase or download any of the apps listed, please use the links below. As always, check pricing before purchasing.




iPad-Only Free and On Sale Apps:


Builda the Re-Bicycler - Midlandia Press


Snuggle Mountain HD - PicPocket Books


Simone and the night's monsters - Simiula


Pocket Zoo HD ™ with Live Animal Cams - Tiny Hearts Limited


Snow White for iPad - Fairytale Studios


Montessori Letter Sounds HD - Les Trois Elles Interactive


Lincoln - Quelle Histoire - Quelle Histoire


Harry Potter Film Wizardry - Insight Editions


Finn's Paper Hat HD - Tizio BV


I Wonder - Kids' Book - WARE'S ME


I Wonder - Kids' Book - WARE'S ME

No comments:

Post a Comment