About Me

My photo
Welcome to Apples and Apps. In old school style, we used to bring apples to the teacher. Now bring the teacher to you. As a Mom, I'm Keeping You Up-To-Date on the Latest Educational FREE and On SALE iPhone & iPad Apps. Why educational apps? Just like you, I have kids. And although they love Angry Birds, I'd like to see them learn something as well. And no, I have absolutely NO affiliation with Apple or any of its products… although I am writing this on a MacBook.

Jun 18, 2012

iPad-Only Free & On Sale Apps, 6/18 Edition

As more apps are coming out on iPad only, I've added a special entry just for you folks. Universal and iPhone/iTouch apps will be listed separately. As always, check the pricing before purchasing. Happy learning!

A number of enticing books went on sale today, and we will definitely add them to our personal library:  The Adventures of Don Quixote;  Pete and Pillar HD -- whose friendship is tested; and Petunia Pepper's Picture Day HD where everything that can go wrong does. 


The book TrioStory went free today -- an exciting adventure through time and space as friends solve a puzzle in the lands of Ancient Egypt. And Annie's Picking Apples, a number and counting game, went free too. And don't forget Snow White for iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment