About Me

My photo
Welcome to Apples and Apps. In old school style, we used to bring apples to the teacher. Now bring the teacher to you. As a Mom, I'm Keeping You Up-To-Date on the Latest Educational FREE and On SALE iPhone & iPad Apps. Why educational apps? Just like you, I have kids. And although they love Angry Birds, I'd like to see them learn something as well. And no, I have absolutely NO affiliation with Apple or any of its products… although I am writing this on a MacBook.

Jun 25, 2012

Free and On Sale Apps, 6/25 Edition


For those long car trips, Count Cars on the Street just went free. And speaking of cars, Grand Prix Multiplication went free, too. 

Want to make your kids go gonzo? How to Train Your Dragon Kids Book just went on sale as well as the Megamind Storybook App. Plus The Penguins of Madagascar is on sale. Builda the Re-bicycler remains on sale, and Word Wizard dropped its price.

    
As always, check pricing before purchasing. Happy learning!


If you would like to purchase or download any of the apps listed, please use the links above. It gives you the same great deals, but allows me to keep finding you specials!




No comments:

Post a Comment