About Me

My photo
Welcome to Apples and Apps. In old school style, we used to bring apples to the teacher. Now bring the teacher to you. As a Mom, I'm Keeping You Up-To-Date on the Latest Educational FREE and On SALE iPhone & iPad Apps. Why educational apps? Just like you, I have kids. And although they love Angry Birds, I'd like to see them learn something as well. And no, I have absolutely NO affiliation with Apple or any of its products… although I am writing this on a MacBook.

Jul 3, 2012

Alphabet Tracing - Free App of the Day

Add caption
Fun train, truck and worm animations come to life for children to follow, while showing the proper way to write alphabet letters and numbers. 

Trace with your finger, try the color palette and textures. Use as a doodle pad.

Add-On Feature : Create colorful alphabet tracing worksheets in PDF format
1. letters, numbers and words, add your own words and pictures
2. Parental control screen built in to the buying process to prevent accidental purchase by children. 
3. Email directly from your Application.


Alphabet Tracing - Oncilla Technologies Inc


No comments:

Post a Comment