About Me

My photo
Welcome to Apples and Apps. In old school style, we used to bring apples to the teacher. Now bring the teacher to you. As a Mom, I'm Keeping You Up-To-Date on the Latest Educational FREE and On SALE iPhone & iPad Apps. Why educational apps? Just like you, I have kids. And although they love Angry Birds, I'd like to see them learn something as well. And no, I have absolutely NO affiliation with Apple or any of its products… although I am writing this on a MacBook.

Jul 2, 2012

Education Apps Free and On Sale, 7/2


Just another manic Monday. And there are just too many good apps to highlight today. But here's a taste...

Little Fox Music Box went free. It was picked by Apple as the "App of the Week" in the U.S., UK, China, Japan Germany and 74 more countries. And don't forget to get Millie & The Lost Key - Mille Was Here Book 2. My kids are absolutely spellbound by this book and read the interactive tale over and over again. It went on sale this week.

In the spirit of the 4th of July, the Revolutionary War and the Star Spangled Banner went on sale. Also, to get you out of the house for this occasion, a host of Audubon apps went on sale, too. Check below the all of them (six in total).


iPad-Only Free and On Sale Apps:

If you would like to purchase or download any of the apps listed, please use the links above. It gives you the same great deals, but allows me as a mom to keep finding you specials!




No comments:

Post a Comment