About Me

My photo
Welcome to Apples and Apps. In old school style, we used to bring apples to the teacher. Now bring the teacher to you. As a Mom, I'm Keeping You Up-To-Date on the Latest Educational FREE and On SALE iPhone & iPad Apps. Why educational apps? Just like you, I have kids. And although they love Angry Birds, I'd like to see them learn something as well. And no, I have absolutely NO affiliation with Apple or any of its products… although I am writing this on a MacBook.

Jul 6, 2012

Educational Apps Free and On Sale, 7/6




Potty training or looking for a laugh with your kids? Grab Why Kids Poo (and for iPad) -- the next "All Animals Poop" if you ask me. And my boys are going to flip over Super-Spies, which went free today.

One of our ALL TIME FAVORITES is still free -- Nighty Night! It's available on iPhone and iPad. We've had this delightful story for more than a year and the kids never tire of it. Don't pass this one up.

iPad has some great books for free today: I Want to Watch TV, I'm Scared of the Dark and a beautiful rendition of Beauty and the Beast.


iPad-Only Free and On Sale Apps:


If you would like to purchase or download any of the apps listed, please use the links above. It gives you the same great deals, but allows me as a mom to keep finding you specials! And as always, check pricing before purchasing.

Action Alert

No comments:

Post a Comment