About Me

My photo
Welcome to Apples and Apps. In old school style, we used to bring apples to the teacher. Now bring the teacher to you. As a Mom, I'm Keeping You Up-To-Date on the Latest Educational FREE and On SALE iPhone & iPad Apps. Why educational apps? Just like you, I have kids. And although they love Angry Birds, I'd like to see them learn something as well. And no, I have absolutely NO affiliation with Apple or any of its products… although I am writing this on a MacBook.

May 18, 2012

Apps Free Starting 5/18

Finally Friday. And LOTS of apps have gone free! As always, check the pricing before purchasing.



CookieCoo Dancing Star


Stack 'N Puzzles - Kid's Puzzle Adventure Game


Preschool: 15 in 1 for iPhone






GMAT Strategy

GMAT Strategy - Dmitry Lukash


Hidden Numbers HD

Hidden Numbers HD - Sinyee


ABCDESK

ABCDESK - Articul Media


Puzzle Race HD

Puzzle Race HD - Anlock


Touch and Write

Touch and Write - FizzBrain


Prodigy Kids - Baby Flash Cards

Prodigy Kids - Baby Flash Cards - Tiny Genius Apps


Worlds Weirdest Animals

Worlds Weirdest Animals - Space-0


Quintura Kids

Quintura Kids - Quintura Inc.


No comments:

Post a Comment