About Me

My photo
Welcome to Apples and Apps. In old school style, we used to bring apples to the teacher. Now bring the teacher to you. As a Mom, I'm Keeping You Up-To-Date on the Latest Educational FREE and On SALE iPhone & iPad Apps. Why educational apps? Just like you, I have kids. And although they love Angry Birds, I'd like to see them learn something as well. And no, I have absolutely NO affiliation with Apple or any of its products… although I am writing this on a MacBook.

May 10, 2012

Miss Spell's Class


Miss Spell's Class
Miss Spell’s Class is an original word game that lets players test their spelling skills against the most commonly misspelled words on Dictionary.com. Players must quickly decide whether each of 20 words is spelled correctly or incorrectly, as speed and accuracy count to get to the top of the class!

Features:
* American English
* 10,000 words in the game
* See the correct spelling for each misspelled word
* Get the definition for every word
* Choose a font for your game board
* Game Center support
* Global scoreboard




Miss Spell's Class - Dictionary.com, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment