About Me

My photo
Welcome to Apples and Apps. In old school style, we used to bring apples to the teacher. Now bring the teacher to you. As a Mom, I'm Keeping You Up-To-Date on the Latest Educational FREE and On SALE iPhone & iPad Apps. Why educational apps? Just like you, I have kids. And although they love Angry Birds, I'd like to see them learn something as well. And no, I have absolutely NO affiliation with Apple or any of its products… although I am writing this on a MacBook.

May 29, 2012

Units - Free App of the Day

UnitsUnits is a really useful app that lets you easily convert from various units into lots of others. This app can convert hundreds of units from 43 different categories including Speed, Time, Length, Volume, Area, Power, Temperature, Fuel Consumption, Clothing & Shoe Sizes and loads more!

Units is now a fully universal app with native support for iPhones, iPod touches and iPads. As an added bonus, Units also has a built in ruler, for doing small, quick measurements when the need arrises.


Units - TheMacBox

No comments:

Post a Comment