About Me

My photo
Welcome to Apples and Apps. In old school style, we used to bring apples to the teacher. Now bring the teacher to you. As a Mom, I'm Keeping You Up-To-Date on the Latest Educational FREE and On SALE iPhone & iPad Apps. Why educational apps? Just like you, I have kids. And although they love Angry Birds, I'd like to see them learn something as well. And no, I have absolutely NO affiliation with Apple or any of its products… although I am writing this on a MacBook.

May 7, 2012

Oh No! Fractions


Oh No! Fractions
Made for iPad,eExplore and learn about fractions with a simple and intuitive interface. Compare and visualize two fractions and guess which one is greater, too.

How to explore and compare fractions:
-Simply swipe the big white label with "LESS" and "GREATER" to pick your answer.
-When you are ready, tap on "I'M SURE!".
-The app will tell you if your guess was correct or wrong.
-You can "PROVE IT!" visually with an interactive graph that shows the two fractions in simple bars divided in proper boxes. You can swipe your fingers on the boxes to find the right answer or simply tap on the bottom to reveal it.



Oh No! Fractions - diLuNa

No comments:

Post a Comment