About Me

My photo
Welcome to Apples and Apps. In old school style, we used to bring apples to the teacher. Now bring the teacher to you. As a Mom, I'm Keeping You Up-To-Date on the Latest Educational FREE and On SALE iPhone & iPad Apps. Why educational apps? Just like you, I have kids. And although they love Angry Birds, I'd like to see them learn something as well. And no, I have absolutely NO affiliation with Apple or any of its products… although I am writing this on a MacBook.

May 9, 2012

Dictionary.com


Dictionary.com - Dictionary & Thesaurus for iPad
A personal favorite for me, I find I use this app all of the time. 


Top-rated app with trusted reference content from Dictionary.com & Thesaurus.com that works offline with no Internet connection needed when searching words. 


★ Apple ‘Top 25 All-Time Best Apps For iPad’, Time Magazine ‘Top 10 Back-To-School App’, Winner: CNET Top 100 Mobile App Award ★

Features:
* English Dictionary and Thesaurus - over 2,000,000 definitions, synonyms & antonyms
* Offline access – no Internet connection needed for most content
* Daily content, including Word of the Day & The Hot Word 
* Audio pronunciation 
* Example sentences 
* Word origin & history
* Voice search (five free searches included)
* Favorite words 
* Search history
* Spelling suggestions
* Popular & local trending searches
* Shake your iPad to receive a random, surprise word




Dictionary.com - Dictionary & Thesaurus for iPad - Dictionary.com, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment