About Me

My photo
Welcome to Apples and Apps. In old school style, we used to bring apples to the teacher. Now bring the teacher to you. As a Mom, I'm Keeping You Up-To-Date on the Latest Educational FREE and On SALE iPhone & iPad Apps. Why educational apps? Just like you, I have kids. And although they love Angry Birds, I'd like to see them learn something as well. And no, I have absolutely NO affiliation with Apple or any of its products… although I am writing this on a MacBook.

Aug 2, 2012

Art Periods HD - Free App of the Day


Art Periods HD
Major art periods/movements from the comfort of your phone. 

10 Important Art Periods / Movements

1. Color Field Painting
2. Cubism
3. Expressionism
4. Impressionism
5. Pop Art
6. Precisionism
7. Realism
8. Romanticism
9. Soviet Art
10. Stuckism

In a minute you will feel that you're in the MoMa in New York, or any of the other contemporary art museums around the world!

- Enjoy an array of images spanning 10 art periods
- Browse as a slideshow or by thumbnails
- No INTERNET required. Take them anywhere, anytime.


Art Periods HD - Snappy Pixel LLC


No comments:

Post a Comment