About Me

My photo
Welcome to Apples and Apps. In old school style, we used to bring apples to the teacher. Now bring the teacher to you. As a Mom, I'm Keeping You Up-To-Date on the Latest Educational FREE and On SALE iPhone & iPad Apps. Why educational apps? Just like you, I have kids. And although they love Angry Birds, I'd like to see them learn something as well. And no, I have absolutely NO affiliation with Apple or any of its products… although I am writing this on a MacBook.

Aug 1, 2012

Free/On Sale Educational Apps, Aug. 1


With the Olympics, it's time to think about far away places. Several apps have gone on sale or free to whisk you and your kids to a new city.

London DK Top Ten
World Atlas by National Geographic
New York Tracker

And some incredibly popular and highly rated apps with parents have gone on sale. Check them out:

The Lorax by Dr. Suess
Kids Fun for iPhone
Touch the Sound - PreSchool Learning
Not Without Bear
Buzz Me - Kids Toy Phone
Ten Giggly Gorillas




Ten Giggly Gorillas - Wasabi Productions


Mission:Earth - Scon Co.,Ltd



If you would like to purchase or download any of the apps listed pleased use the links above. It gives you the same great deals, but allows me to keep finding you specials! As always, check pricing before purchasing. Happy learning!

Kobo Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment