About Me

My photo
Welcome to Apples and Apps. In old school style, we used to bring apples to the teacher. Now bring the teacher to you. As a Mom, I'm Keeping You Up-To-Date on the Latest Educational FREE and On SALE iPhone & iPad Apps. Why educational apps? Just like you, I have kids. And although they love Angry Birds, I'd like to see them learn something as well. And no, I have absolutely NO affiliation with Apple or any of its products… although I am writing this on a MacBook.

Aug 28, 2012

Sprout's Good Night Star - Free App of the Day


Sprout's Good Night Star
Introducing a fun, new, interactive game for you and your preschooler from The Good Night Show on Sprout. 

Your preschooler can practice their bedtime routine with Sprout's lovable character, Star. Brush Star's teeth, wash Star's Face, read a Sprouterrific story to Star and get him ready for bed. Then your Sproutlet can gently rock Star to sleep. You can also sing along to your favorite Good Night Show songs like Brusha Brusha and Twinkle Twinkle. 



iPhone:
 Sprout's Good Night Star - PBS KIDS Sprout

iPad:
Sprout’s Good Night Star HD - PBS KIDS Sprout

No comments:

Post a Comment