About Me

My photo
Welcome to Apples and Apps. In old school style, we used to bring apples to the teacher. Now bring the teacher to you. As a Mom, I'm Keeping You Up-To-Date on the Latest Educational FREE and On SALE iPhone & iPad Apps. Why educational apps? Just like you, I have kids. And although they love Angry Birds, I'd like to see them learn something as well. And no, I have absolutely NO affiliation with Apple or any of its products… although I am writing this on a MacBook.

Aug 27, 2012

Kids Learning - My First Numbers Counting Game ... - Free App of the Day


Kids Learning - My First Numbers Counting Game ...
Features:

* A great and exciting introduction to learning numbers 1 to 20. 

* Learn to count fingers, quantities (e.g. 5 apples), and learn to recognize your first numbers (e.g. 1, 2, 3, etc.)

* Add your own cards - record own voice and add own pictures!

* Includes 100+ gorgeous photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected

* Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged

* 6 different play modes to show the flashcards anyway you like. Play modes include (image only, word only, flashcard only, word then flashcard, word then image)

* 4 super fun game modes where you either match the picture to the words or the words to the pictures

* Fully customizable font size, font color, spelling (upper case, lower case, etc.)

* Infant mode - includes ability to select extra large font size and red font color (ideal for babies less than 12 months of age)

* Don't want to teach your baby a given word? No problem, just delete the card

* Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words


Kids Learning - My First Numbers Counting Game ... - GrasshopperApps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment