About Me

My photo
Welcome to Apples and Apps. In old school style, we used to bring apples to the teacher. Now bring the teacher to you. As a Mom, I'm Keeping You Up-To-Date on the Latest Educational FREE and On SALE iPhone & iPad Apps. Why educational apps? Just like you, I have kids. And although they love Angry Birds, I'd like to see them learn something as well. And no, I have absolutely NO affiliation with Apple or any of its products… although I am writing this on a MacBook.

Aug 10, 2012

Chipper's Rainy Day Adventure - Free App of the Day


Chipper's Rainy Day Adventure
Chipper is a little playful mouse with a big imagination who wants to invite you on his adventure! YOU get to decide how Chipper creates his fort, plays hide and seek, and so much more!

Use your imagination and watch as object magically come to life at the touch of a finger. Discover surprises as you interact with Chipper. Grab your imaginary umbrella and let's go play!


Chipper's Rainy Day Adventure - Invent-A-Tale

Buy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment